Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September was crazy!

Yes, September was crazy. I spent last month on location shooting jewelry during the day and then had to speed home to shoot for Nestle as well as my beloved cheese clients. Oh - and I had to teach college two nights a week as well.
This is what I tell my students: "Freelance photographers are either crazy busy or crazy bored. So all of the time we are just plain crazy". 
It's all fun but nuts. I was also on location last month in Tarrytown NY shooting some very cool Tiffany antiques.
I was amazed at the breadth of items that Tiffany had made. I was accustomed to the stained glass lamps but I shot images of bookends and ink wells among others things. This job was an education in itself.
Too much fun and money too! Hard to beat.



No comments: