Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Love what you do

Worldwide Photo Walk local winner 2013
Imagine a job where you look forward to going to work every day, a job where you wake up happy each morning as you head out to work. Photography has been this kind of job for me for the last 41 years. My first job was was to shoot a Caterpillar warehouse. My client was a friend and just about every job since has been done for clients who are friends.

Caterpillar Warehouse 1972
Maybe that's the key to loving a job: Go play with friends and get paid at the same time. My last job was for Nick at Distinctive Sweets. Another friend who gives me money to shoot. 
PeanutButter Lava Cake 2013
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. Confucius
I have personally found this quote to be true.



No comments: